We are looking for a strategic person with a commercial mind who is passionate about the ocean industry and enjoy taking part in or moderating an industry discussion at any level. The right person will have a key role in developing one of the world’s most important industry arena’s where key industry stakeholders meet for discussions that create tomorrow’s solutions and drive the world forward.
Areas of responsibility and authority:
- Liaise with partners and key industry stakeholders to develop the strategic direction.
- Firmly establish Nor-Shipping as the most important global ocean arena.
- Successful creation of programs that will excite, provoke, educate and inspire.
- Create programs that will attract and secure leading speakers and increase visitors and delegates from all over the world.
- Stay abreast of key players and development globally
- Develop the programs in tune with the ocean industry
- Develop new segments to stay innovative and relevant
- Stay on top of the industry debate
- Communicate on web, SOME and to press
- Be open to moderate at external conferences
- Bachelor’s or equivalent education level
- Proven track record from similar work
- Good understanding of the maritime industry
- Solid network in the global maritime industry
- Confident on stage an ability to create meaningful debate
- Excellent oral and written presentation
- Some oral and and written presentation in Norwegian is an advantage
We can offer:
An exciting position in an organization in development and growth, with a competent and professional working environment. Modern and functional premises centrally located at a public hub. Competitive conditions including pension and insurance schemes. Some travel activities must be expected.
The position reports to Director Nor-Shipping, Sidsel Norvik. For further information contact Sisel on telephone +47 932 56387 or email [email protected]
Application deadline 15th of December 2023.