NOVA Spektrum takes environmental responsibility and focuses on providing an arena where sustainability is central.
Waste management for exhibitors
The waste containers are located inside the exhibition center during assembly and dismantling, during the exhibition there are waste containers between halls C-D and D-E.
Waste is sorted into seven fractions:
- Cardboard / paper
- Dangerous waste
- EE waste
- Residual waste
Blue containers are for residual waste, green containers are for cardboard / paper, there are separate racks for plastic and wood is placed on pallets.
The organizer shall ensure that the individual exhibitor has knowledge of hazardous chemicals and that these can be replaced with less hazardous chemicals or with another method (the subsidy principle) Cf. Product Regulations FOR 2004-06-01 no. 922
Chemicals Regulations FOR-2001-04-30-433
Environmental tips for you who exhibit at NOVA Spektrum
Here we give you some examples of measures that can be implemented to take care of the environment. Many of the measures are good for both the environment and the economy.
- We encourage our exhibitors to reuse exhibition materials
- Use suppliers with a short transport distance
- Choose paints and other materials that are least environmentally damaging
- Try to reduce the waste on your stand
- Use duplex printing as standard on a copier and printer
- Source sources as much as you can: paper / cardboard, electrical items, wood, batteries, fluorescent tubes, aluminum, glass, plastic and food waste
- Check your suppliers’ environmental profile and whether they are environmentally certified
- Turn off the lights on the stand when the fair is over for the evening
- Check the possibilities for public transport at your trade fair participation
Do you have questions about the environment and waste?
Please contact operations manager Svein O. Solberg
Tel: +47 913 09 405
Email: [email protected]