The Norwegian authorities have lifted all domestic restrictions, except the requirement for isolation if you have Covid-19. This means that exhibitions and events taking place at NOVA Spektrum are back to normal.
All travelers from the EU/EEA and several other countries outside the EU are now allowed to enter Norway. Read more about entry restrictions on the Norwegian government’s website.
The respective municipalities in Norway have been given the responsibility to implement local measures and regulations should it become necessary. As of today, no mandatory rules have been introduced in Lillestrøm where NOVA Spektrum (earlier Norway Trade Fairs) is located. Any changes to the rules will be alerted to exhibitors and ticket holders and details will be updated on our website.
Some important routines remain for your safety
Even though we are back to normal, we still maintain certain routines for the safety and health of our visitors and the routines include:
- Wash your hands well and frequently and use hand disinfection from dispensers around the exhibition center
- Remember to cough or sneeze into your elbow and avoid handshaking
- Stay home if you are sick or have any symptoms
- Ensure that visitors and exhibitors can keep at least 1 meter distance
- Access to and wear face masks